DIRECTIONS TO WATERFRONT PARK,
MEDICAL LAKE, WA
Medical Lake, WA is located just west of Spokane, WA. Waterfront Park is
on State Highway 902 just south of Medical Lake, WA, about 15 minutes west of Spokane,
and about 3 1/2 hours east of Seattle. The park is enclosed by a canopy of tall ponderosa pines, providing
cool shade for those warm and sunny Eastern Washington days.
Note to Travelers: The Spokane-Medical Lake area is on the dry side of the
Cascades. A national magazine rated Spokane's summer climate as second best in
the nation. Days are normally dry with temperatures in the 80's or low 90's.
Nights are cool and you might need a light sweater for late jamming.
WESTBOUND TRAVELERS (from Spokane)
- On 1-90 Take Exit #272 nine miles west of Spokane.
- Turn right onto W. Medical Lake Rd. / Hwy 902 and continue for 5.6 miles into the
town of Medical Lake.
- Turn left at Lefevre (right by Denny's Harvest Foods) and follow for 1.5 miles to
- The park and festival entrance will be on your right.
A Google Maps link for Westbound directions can be found
EASTBOUND TRAVELERS (from Seattle)
- On I-90 take exit #264 (Salnave Rd.) and follow Salnave / Hwy 902 north
for 5.1 miles.
- Turn left into Waterfront Park one mile south of Medical Lake.
A Google Maps link for Eastbound directions can be found
NORTHBOUND AND SOUTHBOUND TRAVELERS
Northbound and southbound travelers should get onto I-90 and head East or
West as the case may be and take the appropriate exit indicated above.
Additional offsite parking is available at West Medical Lake, which is just west of
Waterfront Park. Watch for additional parking signs as you near the park from